Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome

Okay, so I already have a couple of blogs that I've created, but this one is new. It is to document my return to motorcycling after 20 years out of the saddle. I'm trying not to become another statistic of an Over 40 motorcycling novice that wrecks his bike within the first year. In fact, I'm trying to avoid all the mistake most new motorcyclists make. I don't want to assume I know how to ride -- even if I did ride a lot 20 years ago. I don't want to buy a bike that looks cool but is hard to ride or impractical. I don't want to buy too much bike for my needs.

So this blog will detail not only my dreams of motorcycles, but the process of safely turning them into reality. Safety will be key. I'm an Emergency Room Nurse, so I know the damage a spill can do to the human body. I love my family and my life. This isn't a mid-life crisis thing, I just miss riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment