Wednesday, February 26, 2014


temporary solution until I could get a new tail light. 
It all started when one of the mini bikes fell over and broke the tail light on El Burro. I was fixing that when I noticed that one of the turn signals on the front wasn't working -- and I couldn't get the bulb out. Drat. So now I've got the whole light bar off the front and it looks much cleaner, I just need to figure out where to put the turn signals. This is a big departure from my more-is-better lighting solution. I'm also thinking I finally have a location for that Ford emblem I found. 
Thought this would look cool. Could hide the horn behind it even. 
This is what it looked like last summer. Lots of lights, but maybe not so bright.